Winamax players can now purchase Poker Copilot with Winamax Miles in the Winamax Boutique.
There’s an interesting conversation on the Poker Copilot discussion forums about different options for sharing your hand history files between two computers.
Someone asked on the Poker Copilot Get Satisfaction site how to delete Ongame hand histories. It is tricky, because Ongame stores hand histories in a hidden file.
So here are step-by-step instructions for finding and removing Ongame hand histories on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion):
- In Finder, from the “Go” menu, select “Go to Folder…”
- In the window that appears, enter ~/.P5 and press enter. You may want to copy and paste that bolded text
- Now in Finder a window will open in which you can go through your Ongame Network hand histories, deleting or moving as you want
- Once you’ve deleted the hand histories, if you want the changes reflected in Poker Copilot, you need to reset your database. In Poker Copilot, you do this from the “File” menu, by selecting “Reset Database…”
In earlier versions of OS X, the “Go to Folder…” option from step 1 may be slightly different.
People in some places where winter time is changing to summer time seem to be having problems starting Poker Copilot. If this affects you, you’ll need to wait a day, then start Poker Copilot again. I’m looking in to a better long-term fix.
So far, I suspect this is mostly a problem for Brazilian users of Poker Copilot.
Today I got an email from PartyPoker announcing that they now have a Mac client.
Little-known fact: The first poker room that Poker Copilot supported was PartyPoker. I wrote the first initial proof-of-concept of Poker Copilot to help me analyse some PartyPoker hands I had played in Windows via Parallels. However as PartyPoker didn’t have a Mac client, I discarded PartyPoker support.
PartyPoker has an interesting, up-and-down – and somewhat murky – history.
I read this gem of a sentence today in a WSJ article, The Little ISP that Stood Up to the Government:
Sonic managed to survive the competition from big Internet dial-up competitors such as AOL by offering great customer service and avoiding taking on debt.
Really, this one sentence describes two killer aspects of a solid business plan.
Poker Copilot 2.95 is now available to download.
- PokerStars allows players who win a hand with an uncalled bet to show just one card. This was breaking Poker Copilot, but now it is handled correctly.
- Minor tweaks and improvements.
- Download the latest version here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon. If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you are done and ready to hit the tables.
Here’s a video showing you how you can check whether a specific Poker Copilot statistic is accurate. In this video, I’m checking 4-bet pre flop.
And please do note: this is play money in the video! I DON’T play such high-stakes poker, nor do I play Kh 6d so flippantly…
Video is best watched full-screen HD: