Full Tilt Poker on Mac, again
Full Tilt Poker’s relaunch yesterday revealed a couple of problems in Poker Copilot. I’ve fixed them, and to the best of my knowledge the current Poker Copilot update (3.21) works fully with Full Tilt Poker.
So, to state it clearly:
- Poker Copilot 3.21 fully supports Full Tilt Poker on Mac OS X, as of now.
- If you are using an update older than the current update – which is 3.21 – you need to update Poker Copilot. Just let the auto-update do its magic.
If auto-update is not working for you, then you can do a manual update, as follows:
- Download the latest version here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon. If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.