Adding a new Merge Network poker room to Poker Copilot
If you play on a Merge Network room that isn’t currently supported in Poker Copilot, you can send me an email to email@example.com requesting it to be added. I’ll need three pieces of information that you can send in the email:
- The name of the poker room
- The name of the application, exactly as it is shown in the OS X Dock when running. Upper/lower case is important.
- The name of the folder where it stores hand histories. This is always found as a subfolder in your Library folder. Again, upper/lower case is important.
For example, for Players Only, the information is:
- room name: Players Only
- application name: PlayersOnly.com
- hand history folder: Library/PlayersOnly