Poker Copilot 2.94 Now Available
Poker Copilot 2.94 is now available to download.
Today’s PokerStars update broke Poker Copilot’s HUD on “Fast” tables. So the update comes earlier than I expected. Hence there are still some known issues in the new hand formatter.
- “View” menu now has two new options that are active when a hand is selected: “View Hand History Text” and “View in Hand Replayer”
- Right-clicking on a hand gives two options: “View Hand History Text” and “View in Hand Replayer”
- Viewing the hand history text now shows the text formatted. Use ⌘+T and ⌘+R to switch between viewing the hand as formatted text and in the replayer
- The HUD works once more with PokerStars fast tables.
- Cancelling a long-running screen update no longer stops the database
- Download the latest version here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon. If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you are done and ready to hit the tables.