Poker Copilot 2.87 Now Available
Poker Copilot 2.87 is now available to download.
- Much better support for Merge Network poker rooms, including Carbon Poker, Lock Poker, Players Only, RPM Poker, Black Chip Poker, OverBet, and Poker Host
- You can set your preferred seat for Merge Network poker rooms in the Poker Copilot Preferences, “Poker Rooms” panel
- Note: The Merge Network initial HUD layouts are optimised for Lock Poker. For other rooms, you may still need to initially move the HUD panels to the correct place. Once set, they should stay in place, as long as your preferred seat settings in the poker room match what you set in Poker Copilot
- Merge Network table sizes for cash games are auto-detected. Note: for this to work, you’ll need to reset your database.
- Merge Network – all-in bets are now recognised correctly for all-in equity calculations.
- Some Winamax tournaments were not displaying the HUD
- Download the latest version here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon. If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you are done and ready to hit the tables.