Poker Copilot 2.81 Now Available
This week’s update is a bit early. That’s because a problem with handling PokerStars Tournament Home Games is causing me a lot of support grief.
Poker Copilot 2.81 is now available to download.
- The hand replayer now uses ⌘+left / ⌘+right to jump between streets. You can still use up and down arrow keys to move between hands.
- Most of the summaries remember column orders. Move “Aggression %” to the first column and it will stay there for next time you open Poker Copilot.
- Added support for FTP multi-entry tournaments. But read here for limitations. Thanks to loyal Poker Copilot customers who sent me a range of multi-entry tournament summaries.
- Added “Hero” filter to “More” menu – although it doesn’t quite work as intended in the “Players” summary yet
- PokerStars home game tournaments were not being recognised as tournament, causing the HUD not to work and stats to get confused. If you had this problem already, you’ll need to reset your Poker Copilot database to correct your stats. (File -> “Reset Database”)
- On Merge Network rooms, such as Carbon Poker, the HUD now works simultaneously on multiple tables at the same stake level.
- Download the latest version here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon. If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you are done and ready to hit the tables.