The Poker Copilot Update We Had to Have
Poker Copilot 2.71 is now available to download.
I didn’t want to release already because there are a couple of rendering issues some people have been having with 2.70 that I haven’t tracked down yet. And the player icons are sill not ready for prime-time. But Full Tilt Poker has forced me into action. Expect another update in the next few days.
- Fix for changed Full Tilt Poker hand history format
- Player Icons, in experimental form. By default this is turned off, (unless you have already tried the unofficial 2.70 release). You can turn it on in the Head-up Display Preferences.
- The tournament “Buy-in” filter now splits into multiple menus if you have played in more than 20 different buy-ins. This resolves a long-standing issue where you couldn’t select some buy-ins if you had too many in the list.
- PokerStars Cap Limit tables are supported
- Fix for long-running tournaments where players are betting tens of millions of chips at a time.
- Download the latest version here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon. If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.