The Poker Copilot Update We Had to Have
Poker Copilot 2.71 is now available to download.
I didn’t want to release already because there are a couple of rendering issues some people have been having with 2.70 that I haven’t tracked down yet. And the player icons are sill not ready for prime-time. But Full Tilt Poker has forced me into action. Expect another update in the next few days.
- Fix for changed Full Tilt Poker hand history format
- Player Icons, in experimental form. By default this is turned off, (unless you have already tried the unofficial 2.70 release). You can turn it on in the Head-up Display Preferences.
- The tournament “Buy-in” filter now splits into multiple menus if you have played in more than 20 different buy-ins. This resolves a long-standing issue where you couldn’t select some buy-ins if you had too many in the list.
- PokerStars Cap Limit tables are supported
- Fix for long-running tournaments where players are betting tens of millions of chips at a time.
- Download the latest version here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon. If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.