Poker Copilot 2.41 Now Available
Poker Copilot 2.41 is now available to download.
- There is a new “Blind Stealing” leak detector
- There is a new “Pocket Pairs” leak detector.
- The Hand Replayer has been spruced up.
- You can play PokerStars in any language and still use the Poker Copilot HUD.
- You can customise the columns shown in most of the summaries by selecting “View Options…” from the View menu. This is an alternative to right-clicking on the summary table headers.
- The All-in Equity Value calculations and the leak detectors are now available for tournaments, as well as ring games.
- Rush Poker Sit & Go’s are now supported by the Rush Poker HUD.
- Changes to the bwin tournament hand history structure are supported.
- Tournament charts show chips on y-axis in T1500 format instead of $1500.00 format
- Full Tilt run-it-twice hands were losing the second summary in the hand history.
If you are updating from Poker Copilot 2.37 or 2.38, you’ll need to select from Poker Copilot’s menu “Tools” -> “Recalculate Equity Values” to use the All-in Equity Chart for hands you’ve already played.
- Download version 2.41 here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon.
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.