Poker Copilot 2.33 Available
Poker Copilot 2.33 is now available to download.
This release adds the ability to export your data and includes some bug fixes. It is not a critical update – so if you don’t want to update, you don’t need to!
- Added “Export…” to the File menu. This allows you to export your data either as hand history files or as tabular data in CSV format.
- Added support for French-only Ongame Network tables.
- Added support for PokerStars.it (Poker Stars Italian version) step tournaments.
- Made tournament buyin filter default to all, rather than unknown. This should prevent some support headaches!
- Poker Copilot now correctly imports Full Tilt hand history files that are obtained by request from Full Tilt beta.
- In the “Recent Hands” view, right-clicking and selecting “View Hand History Text” was sometimes bringing up the wrong hand history.
- Download version 2.33 here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon.
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.
As I promised in early February, I’m currently working on an All-in EV chart. All things going well, it should be included in the next update.
The Poker Copilot full documentation is nearing completion (right, Derk? 🙂 ). There is some good stuff in it, including an excellent starting guide to using the HUD for improving your pre-flop and post-flop play.