Poker Copilot Update 2.31
Poker Copilot 2.31 is now available to download.
This release consists mostly of bug fixes. I took care of much of the bug back log.
- Added an optional “Last Seen” column to Player, Stake Level, Position, and Hand Type summaries. (To see the list of optional columns, right-click on the table header).
- Added position column to recent hands summary.
- Added auto-detection of hands that another product may have moved out of your default hand-history folders.
- Removed the confusing “Chart Properties” from chart context menus. (Thanks to Derk for this suggestion)
- Hand Replayer now correctly shows mucked hands from Full Tilt
- PokerStars 8-max tables are now supported in Hand Replayer and HUD
- Fixed a problem where some Full Tilts hands caused Poker Copilot to crash when opened in Hand Replayer.
- PokerStars 10-max tables sometimes assigned mucked cards to the wrong person in the Hand Replayer and “Mucked Cards” window.
- …and several more minor issues.
- Download version 2.31 here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon.
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.
My next major task is an All-in EV chart. This is a chart that informs you whether you make good all-in bets.