A Poker Copilot update
You can download Poker Copilot 2.17 here: http://pokercopilot.com/downloads/pokercopilot2.17.dmg. Your hand history database will be reset the first time you use this update.
Did you ever read The Cat in the Hat Comes Back? Do you remember how, when he cleaned up a mess, he created a new problem? Sometimes when fixing Poker Copilot problems I feel like I’m the Cat in the Hat. Which is why, even though I’ve tested this release on Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard, in lots of scenarios, I am not making this an official release yet.
This is purely a bug-fix release. Here’s what changed:
- Start-up is quick, even if you have a million hands in your Poker Copilot database
- Poker Copilot now fits once more into 1024×768 displays.
- Tournament results for Full Tilt guarantee cash-out tournaments are now correctly loaded.
- Tournament results for Full Tilt satellites are now correctly loaded.
- PokerStars freeroll tournaments are now handled better.
- A slight discrepancy in “Went to Showdown %” stat in Full Tilt is fixed.
- “Went to showdown” and related statistics now work properly with Ongame Network poker rooms.
- Errors in Ongame Network take calculation for split pots are fixed
- Errors in Ongame Network take calculation for all-in pots are fixed
- If you put your Mac to sleep while Poker Copilot is running, the HUD would stop working until you restarted Poker Copilot. This is now fixed.
- The custom charts now includes all available statistics.
- Download version 2.17 here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon.
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.