Poker Copilot 2.14 Released
Poker Copilot 2.14 is now ready for download.
The major difference is that I’ve had to disable tournament filtering by buy-in. For obscure reasons, making this feature available leads to horrid hand importing performance in some cases. This removal is temporary, until I find a high-performance solution.
- Support for the PokerStars client in German
- A huge improvement in hand loading time compared to 2.13
- Use Poker Copilot just for the HUD? Clicking on the red circle in top-right hand corner of the main Poker Copilot now hides the window instead of closing Poker Copilot
- HotKey ⌘+1 to hide/show the main Poker Copilot window
- Hand history folders for all Ongame Network poker rooms should be automatically detected (although this is somewhat difficult for me to test exhaustively)
- Right-click on any hand in the “Recent Hands” screen to view the raw hand history text.
- Some custom chart stats by hand were causing graphing problems. But no longer.
- PokerStars cancelled hands are now detected correctly.
- Poker Copilot no longer crashes when you exceed $22 million in summed tournament chips) in the summary screens.
- Download the latest version from http://pokercopilot.com/download.html.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon.
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.
UPDATE: If you don’t have Winamax or another Ongame Network app installed, 2.14 won’t work. You want the second update for the day, 2.15. http://pokercopilot.com/download.html