Poker Copilot 2.12 Now the Official Release
After two days and plenty of downloads, as well as some good feedback, I quietly moved Poker Copilot 2.12 into official release yesterday. It’s now the version that new users download. Poker Copilot users with “update notifications” enabled will be informed of this new update during the next week.
Here’s what’s new:
- More filters: buy-in for tournaments and stake level for ring games
- Faster retrieval of data
- Database Console
- Work-around for more PokerStars character encoding problems
- Fixed the suit mix-up in the hand replayer
- Auto-detection mode, where hand history folders are detected whenever you start Poker Copilot. This is disabled by default for existing users, enabled for new users
- Work-around for Full Tilt language mix-up. (Full Tilt sometimes writes some non-English text into english tournament summaries)
- Work-arounds for some Snow Leopard issues. To be precise, these are Java 6 issues, which Poker Copilot uses on Snow Leopard because Apple removed Java 5.
- Several small issues fixed
- Download the latest version from http://pokercopilot.com/download.html
- Open the downloaded file
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.