Signs that you have Scrabble-mania
- You have Scrabble sets in two languages.
- The first app you bought for your iPhone is CheckWord.
- You get excited when you discover the German Scrabble official word list in a bookstore.
- You know every two-letter word in the English language.
- When a relative is in hospital you don’t visit with flowers. You visit with a Scrabble set, viewing the relative as a captive opponent.
- You consider a Scrabble set an indispenable travel accesory.
I’m guilty of all six.