Poker Copilot 2.06 Released
Poker Copilot 2.06 is now ready for download.
- Support for Full Tilt’s German client. Hand histories need to be in English but you can now run the client in German. Other languages will follow soon.
- Improvement to start-up and shut-down. You can now cancel start-up if it takes too long. After a crash (something I’m working to eliminate) or force quit you are given a choice at next start-up between resetting the database and recovering the database.
- There’s now a “Window” menu that follows Apple guidelines for application. It lets you minimize Poker Copilot’s main window by pressing [Cmd]+W
- The HUD frames are smaller and tidier
- You can pause the HUD from any HUD window.
- You can access HUD config from any HUD window.
- The HUD continues to become smoother and more responsive
- “Current Session” on the dashboard no longer returns the whole day’s stats
- Hands are now loaded more slowly into your database, as a result of a change in database configuration. The trade-off seems to be between “fast import and unstable” and “not-so-fast and stable”. The second option wins.
- If you’ve been getting strange crashes at start-up prior to this update, you should manually clear your database. Instructions are here.
- Download the latest version from http://pokercopilot.com/download.html
- Open the downloaded file
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.