Poker Copilot 2.04 Released
Poker Copilot 2.04 is now ready for download.
- If Poker Copilot crashes, upon next start-up you are given the option to delete your database and start again.
- You can cancel most screens if they are taking too long to prepare. Like when you have 500,000 hands in your database, and you are viewing the player summary, then decided you really didn’t need to view the data for all time
- Date ranges such as 1 Week and 1 Month now are 1 day shorter. 1 Week used to show you data for 1 week PLUS the current day. Now it’s 6 days PLUS the current day. (Thanks to loyal customer Jon for pointing this out)
- The “No HUD data available yet” message has moved to the window’s title bar. This is in preparation for some coming HUD changes.
- The HUD is smoother. In my simulated 20-table tests, things were usable, although your mileage may vary.
- When playing poker on a second monitor, the HUD player popup windows now appear at the right place. (Thanks to loyal customer Ryan for reporting this)
- Unreadable files in your hand history folder no longer crash Poker Copilot
- Download the latest version from http://pokercopilot.com/download.html
- Open the downloaded file
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.