Poker Copilot 1.64 Released
I’ve spent several days testing this release and I feel it is now ready. For “testing” read “playing long-running tournaments with hundreds and thousands of players but never quite making the cut”.
So what’s new in Poker Copilot 1.64?
- Performance improvements. (For the fellow career geeks, I’ve made more use of background tasks to make the GUI more responsive.)
- Small cosmetic changes, including a better level of transparency in the HUD.
- Changes to the way “Went to showdown” and “won at showdown” are calculated. These now are based on hands where you saw the flop, rather than all hands.
- Some small usability improvements which most people won’t notice but should reduce the number of new users having troubles
- “Blind steal attempts” now includes attempts made from the small blind
- The “Position” summary now categories position in relation to the button.
- A number of small bug fixes