Day 29: Testing, Bugs, Retesting
Today I did systematic testing. Not fun. Not fun at all. But necessary. We (my tester and I) decided on a workable approach and determined some “equivalence classes”. That phrase “equivalance classes” probably suggests how tedious the day was.
The good thing is, we did find some bugs in the calculations of the charts and tables. I got rid of all the known bugs, then did a retest.
Now I’ve generated a new build. I also fixed the small flaws in the web site. That means everything is ready to be uploaded tomorrow. Launch is on track.
Finally, today’s my birthday. So enough work for today. Time to relax and celebrate.