Betfair has one of the biggest and most flexible sign-up bonuses. You get to pick if you would like a $50, $250, $500, $1000 or $2500 bonus. Unlike some other sites located on the Ongame network, Betfair pays out the bonus in rates. This means that no matter which bonus you pick you dont have to clear the whole amount! This is great as not all of us are born as grinders.
Tuesday, 22 February 2011
Posted by Steve McLeod at 12:22 pm
Poker Copilot Translation Project
Want to use Poker Copilot in your language? Then help with the Poker Copilot Translation Project.
- ► 2013 ( 96 )
- ► 2012 ( 147 )
- PokerStars for Mac OS X Reviewed
- Why no live pot odds in Poker Copilot?
- Poker Copilot 2.83 Now Available
- Betfair Poker for Mac OS X Reviewed
- The Inside Story of the HBGary Hack
- PokerZebra now in the Mac OS X App Store
- CarbonPoker for Mac OS X Reviewed
- A Sign that Your Software Product is Mature
- One Free Poker Copilot License still to be won
- Win a free copy of Poker Copilot: PokerStars Home ...
- Poker Copilot 2.82 Now Available
- Purchasing Poker Copilot via PokerStars Transfer N...
- Joined the Poker Copilot PokerStars Home Games Clu...
- Software will always have bugs :(
- Poker Copilot 2.81 Now Available
- ▼ February ( 15 )
- ► 2010 ( 247 )
- ► 2009 ( 337 )