Poker Copilot 2.55 is now available to download.
I've spent considerable time this week at the kitchen table playing multi-way hands of poker with myself with piles of 1-cent coins for stacks. This helped me create various split pot scenarios and contemplate how best to handle calculating all-in equity value. Sometimes the best way to solve a programming problem is to get away from the computer and instead deal with something quite concrete.
- Added support for new PokerStars 20-100bb tables
- Improvements to All-in EV Calculator - works much better with split pots
- Added odds of winning a hand to the hand history replayer
- Fix for Winamax hand histories - small blind amount was being recorded as being big blind amount
- Winamax Tournament hand histories are now recognised and imported
- Fixed bug where Poker Copilot was sometimes swapping the button and big-blind in Cereus Network rooms heads-up hands
- Changed bankroll chart to use longs instead of ints to avoid overflow problem for people who win lots in play money rooms
- Download the latest version here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon. If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you're done and ready to hit the tables.