...a year ago at a software conference. The interview was conducted by Mike Dulin from the Association of Software Professionals. Listen here.
Tracking the development of Poker Copilot, Mac OS X software for poker analysis and statistics.
Poker Copilot Translation Project
Want to use Poker Copilot in your language? Then help with the Poker Copilot Translation Project.
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (154)
- ► 2010 (247)
- ServerPronto: The Hotel California of Server Hosti...
- The Ongame Network Problem
- Bob Walsh's Top 5 Tips for Improving Your Software...
- Show Mucked Hands Only on Showdown?
- Finding Leaks with Colour and Bars
- The Tao of Programming
- Preview of Poker Copilot 2.20
- PowerPC Issue Resolved
- Mac: It Just Works...Except When It Doesn't
- Queues, the Software Panacea
- You know someone likes your software when...
- Java Then And Now
- Sentence(s) of the Day
- Nifty iPhone Poker App
- I was interviewed for a podcast...
- 30 Day Trial AND Money Back Guarantee
- Full Tilt's New "Run It Twice" Gimmick
- How to Be Rich
- Problems with PowerPC Macs and Poker Copilot 2.19
- What hands does a player take to showdown?
- Documentation Week
- Preview of Poker Copilot 2.19 Ready to Download
- "Sticky Columns" in Next Poker Copilot Update
- "In the Money" in Next Poker Copilot Update
- UltimateBet Tournament Summaries?
- When to Make a Blind Steal Attempt
- How are Table Statistics Calculated in Poker Copil...
- Fluid: Turning Websites into Desktop Apps
- Top Ten Blog Posts
- Deadly Drugs
- Preview of Poker Copilot Update
- Poker Copilot Sales Breakdown
- Japanese Launch of Windows 7
- What I Really Hate...
- UltimateBet Support Coming to Poker Copilot
- Rococoa - Bringing Cocoa to Java
- Oh to Have His Problems
- Community Cards
- Table Stats
- Customers Over Competitors Recanted?
- Customers Over Competitors
- Improved Memory Usage in Poker Copilot
- How Long is a Day?
- My Standard Nightmare
- ▼ November (44)