Peldi wrote a detailed post about the hows and whys of starting up Balsamiq, his one-person software company with a cool name. It's good reading for anyone dreaming of throwing in the day job and starting up shop. My opinion: Peldi had the benefit of skill and luck: skill, in that he seems to be blessed with a broad range of skills one needs for such an endeavour; and luck, in that the niche he chose for his first product has turned out to be a very good one.
Poker Copilot Translation Project
Want to use Poker Copilot in your language? Then help with the Poker Copilot Translation Project.
- ► 2013 ( 96 )
- ► 2012 ( 147 )
- ► 2011 ( 154 )
- ► 2010 ( 247 )
- ► 2009 ( 337 )
- Morbid use of Google Maps
- Nobody cares that you "rewrote from scratch"
- Be Yourself
- SEO is ...
- Do Big Shiny Download Buttons Work?
- Why Poker Copilot stats differ from Poker Tracker ...
- Poker Copilot 1.34 released
- Download New Poker Copilot beta 1.33
- Chief Community Officer
- New Chart: Bankroll by Hands Played
- Version 1.3 beta Updated
- New Update with HUD Stats
- Using Mac OS X System Images in Java
- Incremental Improvements: Every day, every way
- Poker Copilot 1.3 beta Available
- Full Tilt Poker's Matrix
- Back from Albania and in the Black
- Dreaming of Starting a One-Person Software Company...
- My (Java) Competitive Advantage
- Albanian Wireless; Poker Copilot Guide
- Blogging from Albania
- The Casino Detector
- I've got to write some docs...
- Poker Copilot 1.3 Code Freeze
- Announcing the Poker Copilot Dashboard
- Looking for Auto-type Software
- ▼ October ( 26 )